What is the correct spelling for 8.S.?
This word (8.s.) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 8.S.
- saw He almost fancied that he saw them, the myriad bright spokes of an illimitable wheel which hung poised roof-high over all the world.
- say "I think I may truthfully say I am, but in a sort of private capacity.
- see First, do you see that house over yonder?"
- show First he slowly opened his wings, to show the delicate silvery gauze of the under-wings; then as slowly closed them, demonstrating the perfect fit of his whole wing-costume and the harmony of its colors.
- six A little later the air was rent by first one steam-whistle, and then another, and then another, in divers tones announcing that it was six o'clock, or five minutes past, or half-past, or anything.
- such I heard of their misfortune through a friend in Pennsylvania, and as I knew that La Fleur took such an interest in the family, I mentioned it to her.
- says About twice a week he drifts up to the brass gate and says to me, "Thay, thonny, whereth Bob?"