What is the correct spelling for 80LP?
This word (80Lp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 80LP
- leave Then tears failing her she sulked, and refused to eat or leave her tent.
- life Talk of the Poles, there is less life here!
- live "Father Miguel de San-Francisco," the archbishop replied, "is a violent man, and very headstrong: you will never be able to live with him."
- love Could neither love , nor duty, nor natural affection oblige him?
- 80L The number of marshals, generals, and superior officers of the special corps in active service is over 500. The number of the army on a peace footing is fixed at 90,000, the infantry numbering 60,000, the cavalry 16,000, artillery 10,000, and engineers 4000. Universal conscription is nominally obligatory, but with the power of purchasing a substitute for a fixed sum of 80l .