What is the correct spelling for 8HR?
This word (8Hr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 8HR
- br We ar-re ver' close, my br-rother an' me.
- cr With 62 Illustrations and 4 Facsimilies of MSS. Cr. 8vo., 3s. 6d.
- fr "But do you think that people-my fr-riends"-his eyes turned towards the house-"that my friends can overlook it-can ever think of me as they used to think of me?"
- ha I am very well fixed myself-in fact, some of my friends call me, ha! My ha ha ha, ha ha ha Only want what they want But, na ah ah, na ah ah – Beep by the pussycat dolls
- he "I was," he answered. "Shall I, like a fool," quoth he, "For a haughty hizzie die? She may gae to--France for me!"-- Ha, ha, the wooin o't! – Duncan Gray by Robert Burns
- hf UNHAP, s. ill luck, T. i. 552; Unhappe, dat. misfortune, HF. 89; 16. 29; Unhappes, pl. mishaps, T. ii. 456.
- hi There ain't nobody thats's dropping by, to say hi There ain't nobody that's caring whether, i live or die – Truly Alone by insane clown posse
- H Book 1-2. By C. H. Ward and H. Y. Moffett.
- Her But I will have her.
- R R. and B. have long since been gathered to their fathers.
- GR But such was th' home life iv wan iv th' gr-reatest iv lithry masters, a man indowed be nachure with all that shud make a woman adore him as is proved be his tindher varses: 'To Carrie,' 'To Maude,' 'To Flossie,' 'To Angehel,' 'To Queenie,' an' so foorth.