What is the correct spelling for 8MINE?
This word (8Mine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 8MINE
- man In the Platz, where the Rathhaus and Rigierungshaus are, which are fine and curious old houses, the clergy were assembled, and Ober-Superintendent Genzler addressed us very kindly-a very young-looking man for his age, for he married mamma to my father, and christened and confirmed Albert and Ernest."
- many So she set out upon her journey, and passed so many forests and rivers, that at the end of seven years, just at the time of day when the Sun, awakened by the coming of the cocks, has saddled his steed to run his accustomed stages, she arrived almost lame at Round-Field.
- may She stood perfectly straight too, and carried herself proudly, as though she were a May Queen walking amidst the plaudits of the multitude, instead of being a prisoner.
- mean An' A doan't mean no disrepect to 'er neither.
- men Robert had been educated carefully at Fort Orange, which men were now calling Albany, and Tayoga and the hunter were equally fastidious.
- money The money is yours and you expect to draw the dividends.
- IMINE In organic chemistry, an aldimine is an imine that is an analog of an aldehyde.