What is the correct spelling for 8MITATE?
This word (8Mitate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 8MITATE
- imitate "He has set an example to the nobility, which few are equal to imitate .
- made "I don't believe it," said Elizabeth, the fire of her eye shining now through drops that made it brighter; - "I am sure something could be done."
- mind It's not the Union or the Jockey; but never mind , one doesn't get in there as into a hotel.
- moment For a moment the thief seemed inclined to silence me, and had taken a few steps forward, when I took up an old rusty horse-pistol which my brother had given me that I might look determined, and snatching down the can of ground coffee, proceeded to prime it, still screaming as loudly as my strong lungs would permit, until the rascal turned tail and stole away through the roof.
- month They were going to bring their friends, and did; and were I to tabulate the books these youths took out between them, in the busy month to come, it would be pronounced, I think, as good a little library as a modern young man, with a sociological bias and a considered outlook, could wish to form.
51 words made from the letters 8MITATE
3 letter words made from 8MITATE:8am, aim, ate, atm, eat, eta, ie8, m8t, mat, mei, mit, tai, tam, tat, tea, tet, tia, tie, tit, tt8.
5 letter words made from 8MITATE:atemi, eitam, etiam, matei, matte, mitta, mitte, taite, tamei, tatem, tetia.
4 letter words made from 8MITATE:emit, etim, imae, item, mate, matt, meat, meta, mite, mitt, taei, tame, tate, tati, team, teat, temi, teti, time, tite.