What is the correct spelling for 8P?
This word (8P) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 8P
- dp Executive branch: chief of state: President France Albert RENE (since 5 June 1977); note-the president is both the chief of state and head of government head of government: President France Albert RENE (since 5 June 1977); note-the president is both the chief of state and head of government cabinet: Council of Ministers appointed by the president elections: president elected by popular vote for a five-year term; election last held 20-22 March 1998 (next to be held by NA 2003) election results: President France Albert RENE reelected; percent of vote-France Albert RENE (SPPF) 61%, Wavel RAMKALAWAN (UO) 27%, Sir James MANCHAM (DP) 12%
- gp There is also a non-firing training version of the GP Rifle, the L103A2 DP (Drill Purpose), this is generally used for teaching cadets the basics of the weapon they are handling and for rifle drill.
- pu Am-pu-ta-tion at eleven-mustn't forget the medicine.
- BP Burnet, Gilbert, Bp. of Salisbury, 175, 238, 251, 254, 276; Life of Hale cited, 77, 85.
- JP Carswell Manor is a gabled house built early in the 17th century for John Southby, who was both JP and MP for Berkshire.
- AP Ap. Ladies, I knowe my sorrowes are in vaine, And yet from mourning can I not refraine.