What is the correct spelling for 8POMOEA?
This word (8Pomoea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 8POMOEA
- ipomoea -This drug is obtained from the dried tubers or root-stock of Ipomoea Jalapa or Convolvulus Jalapa, a perennial plant, native of America.
- pain The boys screamed with pain . and you throb with pain There's a juice on my lips For each purple stain And my hair sweeps your chest – I Do Miracles by Unknown Author
- pan Throw them, all at once, into the pan of flour. And I'll bet there's hot biscuits in the pan Lord, my hands feel like they're froze and there's a numbness in my toes But it's only five more miles to Mary Anne It's only five more miles to Mary Anne. – The Blizzard by jim reeves
- phenomenon Falk was thus not an isolated phenomenon , but a member of one of the groups described in the foregoing pages. Farakkhan reads his Daily Qu'ran it's a phenomenon, lyrics fast like Ramadan. – Ohlalala by fugees
- phone After an almost silent dinner at home, he sat smoking his pipe, waiting for the phone to ring. And there's distance to her voice over the phone And that's because she stands alone – Calling And Not Calling My Ex by okkervil river
- piano She went back to the piano seat. con la chitarra in mano lasciatemi cantare una canzone piano piano lasciatemi cantare – Italiano by Toto Cutugno
- pine Long and wearily did she pine for him. I will not pine For I am mine – I Am Mine by Brooke Waggoner
- poem You are a poet and a poem , even more than you are a woman.