What is the correct spelling for 8THE?
This word (8The) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 8THE
- he He did not speak of it. `And what soun is it lyk?' quod he. `Peter! lyk beting of the see,' – House Of Fame, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- te After a rough voyage this unknown craft entered "the beautiful river Niagara," as Hennepin truthfully stated, on St. Nicholas's Day, December 6th and the Te Deum Laudamus was sung feelingly by the crew, which had barely escaped shipwreck near the mouth of Humber River. (Por lo bien que te vez) Si me gana la timidez es por la forma en que me vez – Que Nivel De Mujer by Luis Miguel
- tee When Small stood up on the eighteenth tee for his last drive he looked over at the Colonel and nodded his head. The way you are just suits me too a tee A princess in a storybook A king upon his throne That's what we are and you belong too me. – I Wouldn't Change You If I Could by Ricky Skaggs
- th 22. "Th, in Thames, Thomas, thyme, asthma, phthisis, and their compounds, is pronounced like t."
- She It must be because she is so kind.
- Che O, dissi a lui, non se' tu Oderigi, L'onor d'Agobbio, e l'onor di quell'arte Che alluminare e chiamata in Parigi? Frate, diss'egli, piu ridon le carte Che pennelleggia Franco Bolognese; L'onor e tutto suo, e mio in parte.