What is the correct spelling for 9FFER?
This word (9Ffer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 9FFER
- far He gazed out over the water-lilies, his thoughts far away. Louie said she'd never go too far Louie didn't see her in my car – Agnes by Donnie Iris
- four He bequeathed an equal division of it to his wife, and his four children, of which two were sons, and two were daughters. Suddenly she is down on all four And the walls will support her no more – Linoleum by Pain Of Salvation
- free The wide sweep of the hills about Lost Farm and the limitless horizon of the free woodland spaces came to him in sharp contrast, as he turned his thoughts to the present need that had brought him back to his home. Ere you were born, man," answered she, "I knew the regiment all!" "Take not the lady's visit ill!" Upspoke the steward free; – The Dance At The Phoenix by Thomas Hardy
- offer Would I might offer you the other! The single mother who raised her daughter to bear the sacred water And not take the hand of every man who make a offer – "hostile Gospel by Talib Kweli
- for "We went home for supper. Sometimes we don't know what we're waiting for And that's the time to be the first one on the dance floor – Wooden Boat by take that