What is the correct spelling for 9YEAR?
This word (9Year) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for 9YEAR
- bear I can't bear it.
- dear You know you can trust me, dear -you must trust me."
- ear At its door a sound caught his ear .
- fear 23. He will surely be elected, I haven't any fear .
- gear He ran back to the horse-gear room, but Yarloo had gone.
- hear Didn't you hear him?
- lear 1889. John Bright, the eminent British statesman, declared: "Any man that believes that William Shakespeare of Stratford wrote Hamlet or Lear is a fool."
- near "They won't let me near him-they won't let me!
- pear The plants are somewhat pear -shaped, rounded above, and tapering below to the stout base.
- rear The Phantom took a few steps forward, then stopped abruptly, his eyes fixed on the small window in the rear of the cigar store.
- sear I washed her skirt with my handkerchief as well as I could, saying: "Let me just sear it for you; we can go to the Kennels.
- tear But the others were silent, and a tear dropped on the back of poor Molly's hand.
- wear They are very good in that they wear well.
- yaw Just, however, as I was about to yaw once more, it was hauled down, and she was luffed up into the wind.
- yea As the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea , they have all one breath, so that a man has no pre-eminence over a beast: for all is vanity.
- yeah "Yeah," another voice said.
- year I don't like to think of him all alone here, year after year .
- yearn Is there an Englishman representing any party who does not yearn for a better future between Ireland and Great Britain?
- years "I've waited ten years for this day, and it's come at last.
- yew At the little gate that led from the vicarage into the churchyard, between the yew trees and the beeches, the curate waited for Violetta, after evensong.
- Ya Here a ceremony is observed twice annually by rich men for the increase of ay-ya-wan', the wild carabao.
- Ye Quha conjurit the litill gaist say ye?
- Yer "Come, Peter boy, yer tired.
- Your "Have you thought of your father?