What is the correct spelling for A'INT?
This word (A'int) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for A'INT
- ante Magdalen threw on her dressing-gown and hurried into the ante-room.
- anti But more than this fear, anxiety for the head of the Church made her anti-Italian, and, with her, the whole clerical party.
- aunt If I were not going to Aunt Meg's, I would ask her to go home with me.
- dint Triplet gave her a knife, and looked confused, while she cut away the face of the picture, and by dint of scraping, cutting, and measuring, got her face two parts through the canvas.
- faint I'm ready to faint!
- hint The latter hint was promptly taken.
- lint If you will fetch my bag down, there's some lint in it.
- mint Soon we saw our chests of treasure carted off to the mint.
- paint Now just take your choice of work, I don't care what you do, as long as you paint.
- pint By the aid of a pint of wine and his own reflections, the youth wrought himself into something of a passion, especially as he saw Denbigh enter, after Emily had declined dancing with himself.
- saint This afternoon, going through London, and calling at Crowe's the upholster's, in Saint Bartholomew's, I saw the limbs of some of our new traitors set upon Aldersgate, which was a sad sight to see; and a bloody week this and the last have been, there being ten hanged, drawn, and quartered.
- taint And if fair payment be given, and the taint of theft thus removed, does a single soul imagine that a Government department would be able to manage the land better than it is managed at present?
- tint The wind constantly blew from the E.S.E. in the morning, with the deep purple tint to the west I have already had occasion to notice.
- unit The stairway is also taken out as a unit, especially the more elaborate one in the front hall.
- Ain't "O, it ain't that.
- And And why do you say people 'like me'?