What is the correct spelling for A10?
This word (A10) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for A10
- aa If the pairs aa' and bb' are fixed, and the line c describes a pencil, the corresponding line c' also describes a pencil, and the rays of the pencil are said to be paired in the involution determined by aa' and bb'.
- ab A man whose front name begins with Ab, whose middle initial is B, and whose last name begins with Ad will be found leading all the rest in any city directory or any telephone list anywhere.
- ac "About a dozen of the ac emmas-those are mechanics, dear-were waiting about there.
- ag "To bigin small," she said, Flora and her grandmother had "arrive' back ag-ain" at dawn that morning!
- ai The second, in ai, ei, iei, oi, ui.
- ak Bureau of Military History – doctor Stanisław Płoski pseudonym "Sławski" Department of Information – Major Jerzy Makowiecki pseudonym "Tomasz", Lieutenant Aleksander Gieysztor (pseudonym "Lissowski" or "Borodzicz")Sekretary office – Zofia Straszewska pseu
- al Reference to Kitab al Ain.
- an "I've got an idea now where it is.
- ar I'm sensible ob dat ar.
- as Much as John Jr.
- at Let me have a look at him.
- au Well, then, au large!"
- av Well, ye needn't be afear'd av th' raskil takin' leave ag'in.
- ax "Ax your pardon, sir," returned one of the men; "you're pretty free with some of the rules, maybe you'll kindly keep an eye upon the rest.
- az Suelette had flown to Tuscon Az where she spent three days interviewing Par.
- ba Deprived of our shepherd and our sheep-dogs, we civic sheep have set up so loud a ba-ba, that we have terrified the wolves who wished to devour us.
- ca Belyve, the elder bairns come drapping in, At service out, amang the farmers roun'; Some ca' the pleugh, some herd, some tentie rin A canny errand to a neebor town: Their eldest hope, their Jenny, woman grown, In youthfu' bloom, love sparkling in her e'e, Comes hame, perhaps, to show a braw new gown, Or deposite her sair-won penny-fee, To help her parents dear, if they in hardship be.
- da In the refectory is the "Miracle of the Loaves," by Bassano; and in the chapel below are paintings by Mazzaroppi and Marco da Siena.
- ea The real purport of the legend in its present form is foreshadowed by the further advice that Ea offers to Adapa:
- ga -Contributed by A. M. Barnes, Atlanta, Ga.
- ha I'm happy as I am-confirmed bachelor-ha-ha-ha!
- ia Longicorn -ia: having the antennae as long or longer than the body; specifically the Cerambycid beetles.
- la Is he coming for Mademoiselle de La Bastie?
- Ah "Ah, that's a mistake!
- S Pontefract S. Mary Magdalene.
- AF In a hybrid autofocus system, focus is achieved by combining two or more methods, such as: Active and passive methods Phase detection and contrast measurement The double effort is typically used to mutually compensate for the intrinsical weaknesses of the various methods in order to increase the overall reliability and accuracy or to speed up AF function.
- AP Communist Refoundation or RC [Ivan FOSHI]; Democrats of the Center; Freedom List; Ideas in Movement or IM [Alessandro ROSSI]; National Alliance or AN [Glauco SANSOVINI]; New Socialist Party [Augusto CASALI]; Party of Socialists and Democrats [Claudio FELICI]; San Marino Christian Democratic Party or PDCS [Pier Marino MENICUCCI]; San Marino Popular Alliance of Democrats or AP [Roberto GIORGETTI]; San Marino Socialist Party or PSS [Alberto CECCHETTI]; Socialists for Reform or SR [Renzo GIARDI]; Union of Moderates; United Left
- AW She told her friends of the hut-circles that the cottage was haunted, and Mary exclaimed: "Aw, my dear, I'll be round wi' my big stick," while Peter rebuked his sister for her folly, pondered the matter deeply, and at last told Boodles he should come in his own good time to "exercise the ghost" with various spells.
- AM Very happy, I am sure, to have the honour.