What is the correct spelling for A12?
This word (A12) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for A12
- aa Dr. Lemarchand of the island of Mauritius gives the following anthelmintic prescription: Juice of papaya and molasses aa 1 tablespoon.
- ab Dum stabit motus nullis Obeliscus ab Euris Sixte tuum stabit nomen honosque tuus.
- ac 3, seque ac majores et posteros municipali adultero foedabat.
- ag They stood about a map table, Homer and Bey-ag-Akhamouk at one end, the rest clustered about.
- ai All these appellations are from the same object, the edifices which they erected: even Hetruria seems to have been a compound of Ai-tur; and to have signified the land of Towers.
- ak The valley-rim yawned, and there Mai-ak made his stand and made it well.
- al There's no use having any of mine except Al get wise.
- an 6164. Have you an account there?
- ar Quhais luifing praysis, maid trewlie, Efter that simple tyme, Ar sung in monie far countrie, Albeit in rural rhyme.
- as I will certainly do as you wish.
- at She had not seen Newhaven at all.
- au Until I return, au revoir."
- av He is like he was, only they have fixed him a bit av a shelther from th' sun.
- ax When Baron Battle Ax, back in the fifth or sixth century, knocked all his rivals on the head and took their wealth away from them, I suppose there was here and there an advanced thinker who said the thing was unjust, but I am quite sure the great majority of people said things had always been that way and always would be that way.
- az If you ain't took it summun else az.
- ba Dear Aunt Nina,-Ba has said something for me, I hope.
- ca 6. Ca-reer'ing, moving rapidly.
- da The old walls, the rasping iron drawbridge, the iron doors, the sentinels and patrols, the hoarsely-angry "Wer da?"
- ea "Ke-ea," stammered the child, smiling at his friend.
- ga And so they have increased from this one harquebuse which they gave to the prince of Tane-ga-shima, until every hamlet and city in the empire in a short time were supplied with them.
- ha "Yes, yes-ha, ha-laying it on a bit, isn't he!
- ia 6745. Take Maria Sandison, who was spoken of today?
- la I had been looking about for Dubois and La Touche, when I saw Lieutenant Silk.
- Ah Ah, I know what you think.
- S Put in your Note-Book: G.S.T. and R.A.M.G. are one and the same thing.
- AF "It isn't as if I was af-afraid to go and live among strangers-I'm used to it.
- AP 58; alliance with Montfort, 67, 76; raid upon Chester, 85; defeats Mortimer at Brecknock, 88; submits, 89; refuses homage to Edward I., 108; submission and marriage, 109; last revolt and death, 119, 120 Llewelyn ap Jorwerth, prince of North Wales, ii.
- AW Aw, course they'll git 'em, Tom.
- AM "So I am, Will.