What is the correct spelling for A14?
This word (A14) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for A14
- a hand at
- a top ten
- aa 10. In the second part see Preface, Aa 2-Aa 3. In several other places he has insisted upon this point.
- ab Ab Integro soeclorum nascitur ordo.
- ac Saint Ambrose heard it, sigh of leaves and waves, waiting, awaiting the fullness of their times, diebus ac noctibus iniurias patiens ingemiscit.
- ag As to the form of the spore, it is always at first spherical, which it retains for a long time, while attached to the basidia, and in some species, but rarely, this form is final, as in Ag.
- ai Ratu Lala would generally hand the bowl to me first, and I would wash my hands in silence, but directly he started to wash his hands, everyone present, including chiefs and attendants, would start clapping their hands in even time, then one man would utter a deep and prolonged "Ah-h," when the crowd would all shout together what sounded like "Ai on dwah," followed by more even clapping.
- ak Yo' ol' mammy always is ak de bes' way for you, honey, an' she always will.
- al She dried her eyes and said firmly enough, "It's no use, Al: we wouldn't be happy together.
- an Is it an error?
- ar In 1568 there was danger of plague in Edinburgh, and Lekpreuik printed a small octavo of twenty-four leaves, in Roman type, with the title, Ane breve description of the Pest, Quhair in the Cavsis signes and sum speciall preservatiovn and cvre thairof ar contenit.
- as It was as Carlin said.
- at She did not look at him.
- au Au revoir, mon ami!
- av Misther Chairman, Oi have the honor to nominate for chairman av this meetin' the people's an' the children's friend, Misther Peter Stirling, an' Oi don't have to move to make it unanimous, for such is the intelligince an' manhood av this meetin' that it will be that way for shure.
- ax "Oh, I ax pardon, sir," said he, as suddenly correcting himself.