What is the correct spelling for A15?
This word (A15) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for A15
- aa Pahoehoe: The sterile, flintlike lava as distinguished from aa, the friable and highly fertile lava.
- ab A process ab aeterno is at least as unimaginable as the process of creation ex nihilo; if it be not altogether inconceivable to boot.
- ac The introduction runs as follows:- Reverendis in Christo patribus, Versi Manasgardensi, ac fratri Joanni electo Clatensi Majoris Armeniae, Richardus Radulphus Archiepiscopus Armachanus, Hiberniae Primas, per gratiam sitire justitiam donec hauriatis aquas in gaudio de fontibus Salvatoris.
- ag " Silver Ag 108. I ...
- ai "Ai de mi, caballero, but I am heavy with regrets.
- ak Diarrhea, or o-gi'-ak, frequently makes itself felt, but for only one or two days at a time.
- al Then Al can come back, if you don't want to trust him, and you go on with us, back to the city."
- an 4099. Do you keep an account with Mr. Linklater?
- ar It is a compound of Ar-Chemorus; and signifies the city of Cham-Orus, the same who is styled Ophel.
- as "I-we haven't thought so far ahead as that," she said.
- at I should have done one thing at a time.
- au Au revoir, Mr. Gage."
- av An' now will ye be afther tellin' us th' sthory av yer adventures, my dear?
- ax And just as the masses in the days of Battle Ax said things had always been that way and always would be that way, just so do the masses in these days of brain supremacy say things have always been that way and always will be that way.
- az "Thae beast iz dead az a door-nail.
- ba What has Ba told you and wished you in the way of love?
- ca Hydraulic mortar contains silicates of Al and Ca, and is not affected by water.
- da Anthony read the name,-the San Juan da Cabellas.
- ea Only yesterday he was driving his guadriga out of the gate on the road to Marea, and now-here!
- ga They are made of at least three kinds of wood - ga-sa'-tan, la-no'-ti, and gi-gat'.
- ha "Ha, ha, ha," laughed Mrs. Squeers, "that's a good 'un!"
- ia 6472. Did you get the money from Maria Sandison?
- la I saw Dubois and La Touche watching them eagerly.
- Ah Ah, he has a mother?
- S Ye-s-Joe Ratowsky, he run and tell ze-ze.
- AF Thry to maake a fool af me, and be the Holy Saints ye'll have occasion to be sorrowful."
- AP 98; castle at, 168; reduced by Llewelyn ap Jorwerth, ii.
- AW He: "Oh, he-aw-he's Sir Somebody Something, who went somewhere or othaw to look after some scientific fellaw who was murdered, or something, by someone-!"
- AM I know what I am going to do now.