What is the correct spelling for A16?
This word (A16) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for A16
- a hand at
- a top ten
- aa The flames of the burning villages and the sound of artillery told them of its progress until it reached North Aa, then there was a long silence, and hope almost deserted them.
- ab The report stated that the little garrison in the Temple was holding out, but that Nebuzaradan hoped to finish up his work and burn the Temple on the day after; that is, on the ninth day of Ab.
- ac The tithes given by the Endowment to the President and Chaplains of St. Elizabeth College are-'Decimae Bladi cujuscunque generis, Foeni ac Lanae,' and no other.
- AF I shouldn't wonder af he's going to ax him as to how he shall get rid of the waters.
- ag See whether the metal resembles Ag.
- Ah If I could write-ah, that would be another matter.
- ai Ai, general, if you had known how Tampico fell!
- ak It requires two men to make the "anito" pipes - tin-ak-ta'-go.
- al Music by Sigmund Romberg and Al Goodman.
- AM I am paid in cash what is due.
- an That's what I want an answer to."
- AP Yet would he boast, and stand on pedigree, From Rice ap Richard, sprung from Dick a Cow, Be cod, was right gud gentleman, looke ye now!
- ar Ar-Achnaion is the hill of Canaan, or the Canaanitish mount.
- as I heard the Old Man speak as they came up.
- at 9303. How long have you been at Hamnavoe?
- au But so it is; and I have no more to say-to you, except to bid you au revoir, with my most distinguished compliments."
- av Were ye raised in this post av haythins?"
- AW "Aw, now Martha," he said with a huge grin.
- ax I'm undther yer roof an' beholdin' t' yer kindness, but I'd like t' ax ye a civil quest'yun if I may be so bowld.
- az A still later scribe making a copy of this vocabulary, or possibly combining two or three lists already in first-letter order, carried the alphabetical arrangement one stage further; instead of transcribing the A-words as they stood, he went through them, picking out first those that began with Aa-, then those in Ab-, then those in Ac-, and so on, to Az.
- ba Each a'-to, except Chakong, has a pa-ba-fu'-nan.
- ca Now if you had said that you meant to make Fleury intervene in the matter, I could understand that-though the affair is rather personal to you, and it might be difficult to make it seem-" "Ah ca!"
- da On seeing me she held out her chubby arms and shouted "da-da!"
- ea At Livy I 46 2 the word is used without the conative sense: 'neque ea res Tarquinio spem adfectandi regni minuit'.
- ga He came as one that had important news to tell, but he paused not for shout or question from the inquisitive boys who were tumbling about in the light snow, in their favorite sport of Ga-wa-sa or the "snow-snake" game.
- ha Ha, that was a fine move!
- ia You let Maria beat me.
- la "Soyez tranquille, monsieur," said the voice of La Touche.
- S Accordingly, she worked up a S.