What is the correct spelling for A20?
This word (A20) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for A20
- aa Aa zooecium of Fredericella with the polypide extruded.
- ab 10, 46, 'Terentius Varro Narbonensis, qui Atacinus ab Atace fluvio dictus est.
- ac Equam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem, non secus ac bonis.
- ag Could Flora Valcour do like this-ag-ains' the whole nature of a woman-if she-?"
- ai As I had some reason to believe, that amongst their religious customs, human sacrifices were sometimes considered as necessary, I went one day to a Marai in Matavai, in company with Captain Furneaux; having with us, as I had upon all other occasions, one of my men who spoke their language tolerably well, and several of the natives, one of whom appeared to be an intelligent sensible man.
- ak This immediately gives any coefficient ak of the trigonometrical series for φ(y) for any function which has such an expansion.
- al Then came the holy night called Al Kadr, the night of peace in which the Koran came down from heaven.
- an Now, let's see what shall we do for an hour?"
- ar Yo' knows yo' don' want no mo' dat ar.
- as He would not look at me as you do.
- at Look up at me.
- au Au revoir, then, till luncheon;" and he left the room, whistling- Voici le sabre de mon pere!
- av Sink me, though, if I sees th' benefit av a medicine ye fling to David Jones instead av placin' it to th' credit av yer own innerds.
- ax "The Judge's Table" be a wonnerful curiosity at Dunnabridge, and if you go there you'll do well to ax to see it.
- az They are the domestik snaik, if thare iz enny such thing, and are really az harmless az an old garter, but az full ov fraid tew almost every boddy, az a torpedo.
- ba Hence the words ka and ga are more allied to each other than the words ka and ba, ka and ta, &c., because the consonantal sounds of k and g are more allied than the consonantal sounds of k and b, k and t.
- ca Usa ca daguinotan.
- da Do you remember Pater's phrase about Leonardo da Vinci, "curiosity and the desire of beauty"?
- ea Although the soldiers of Ea possessed no firearms, the defence they made was of a character desperate and remarkable.
- ga For two years she was a missionary of this Association at Beach Institute, Savannah, Ga., where she rendered faithful and effective service in the education of the colored people.
- ha "Why, ha-ha-I-I wish I were your brother!
- ia DES MOINES, IA. 310 West Fifth St. J. W. TURTLE Traveling Passenger Agent
- la Canalis, at a sign from La Briere, kept silence.
- Ah "Ah, I don't know!
- S Stevens's the name-Charles S. Stevens.
- AF Switch" was written by Azalea with Anton Hård af Segerstad, Akil King, Christopher Martin, Christopher Wallace, Jalacy J.
- AP Political parties and leaders: Christian Democratic Party or PDCS [Cesare GASPERONI, secretary general]; Democratic Progressive Party or PDP (formerly San Marino Communist Party or PSS) [Claudio FELICI, secretary general]; San Marino Socialist Party or PSS [Maurizio RATTINI, secretary general]; Democratic Movement or MD [Massimo TONTI]; Popular Alliance or AP [Tito MASI]; Communist Refoundation or RC [Paolo GIOVAGNOLI]
- AW "Aw, shet up," he said, turning to walk to the door.
- AM I do not know that I am sorry or ashamed.