What is the correct spelling for AACEPT?
This word (Aacept) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AACEPT
- accept But you must accept it at that.
- adapt But the ambassador was not slow in discovering that instead of having to defend an ill-used and discontented wife, as perhaps he had expected, he must adapt his diplomacy to the requirements of a happy married couple.
- adept There is nothing so adept, I believe, as the newspaper in circulating lies.
- adopt The latter would certainly not betray himself as a German, for, speaking English so well, he might very easily adopt an English name.
- apt I am not apt to give myself, nor anything I have, away; in fact it will be best not to see him-if he holds a letter of mine he may keep it.
- ascent The ascent from the city is gradual.
- am par