What is the correct spelling for AAFTE?
This word (Aafte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AAFTE
- abaft Papa had the after-cabin fitted up for Oliver and me, and he himself had a state cabin abaft the forecastle.
- abate For this thwart course, begun out of fierce resentment, so long as that did not abate, I found I had no will to leave.
- acute Even in the most acute crisis, woman's care for the physical welfare of man seems almost an instinct with her.
- afar As it was, the young gentleman could gaze upon her from afar; and she had bowed to him-with some surprise clearly showing in her face-just as their eyes had met on his coming into the room.
- afoot There was indeed more afoot than the war with the Dutch.
- aft As he was hauled aft by the orders of the lieutenant, I recognised Dan Hoolan.
- after I can go after him.
- agate And presently her agate eyes Take a soft large milky haze, And her independent casual glance Becomes a stiff, hard gaze.
- at But I don't know at all that I love you!
- ate That night he ate and slept in the house.
- daft Well, you saw the sort of chap he was, just the one to take a woman's fancy,-and to think that Maud Boldero could be so blind daft as to throw him over for that poor Val, whom she could have picked up at any time!
- taft A magazine editor, notebook in hand, moved from one group of seekers to another, asking: "Do you think Taft will be elected?"
- AF ac ec ic oc uc, ad ed id od ud af ef if of uf, ag eg ig og ug.