What is the correct spelling for AARE?
This word (Aare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AARE
- acre I just got a three years' lease on Miss Swaim's land at twenty-five cents an acre , and here you come for it.
- are What are you to do?
- aware Well, I-of course you'll call me a fool, Jack, I am quite aware of that-I followed in another cab.
- bare This was the moment to lay bare the secret of her youth to him.
- care "I don't care if you are my father.
- dare Kurt Dorn, don't dare to-to say that again!
- fare "Ma'amselle," he whispered, "fare thee well!"
- hare "Get in and go along the best you can," answered the old gentleman hare .
- mare What, my daughter to you because of the mare !
- pare Before putting them the last time into the vat, pare the edges if they do not look smooth.
- rare "But this knowledge is rare .
- tare The latter had questioned the correctness of the weight of the empty firkin which was to be deducted as tare from the total weight.
- ware I wot not, said Sir Uwaine, why nor wherefore, but by treason I am sure I gat this hurt; for here came a knight suddenly upon me or that I was ware , and suddenly hurt me.