What is the correct spelling for AATEND?
This word (Aatend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AATEND
- amend Tyndale urges "those that are better seen in the tongues than I" to "put to their hands to amend " any faults they may find in his work.
- append So much has been said as to the poverty of our gains on the side of "enrichment," as compared with what has been secured in the line of "flexibility," that it has seemed proper to append to the volume a Comparative Table detailing the additions of liturgical matter made to the Common Prayer at the successive revisions.
- ardent The Flimflim says he will count the thlubbzik with ardent expectation until the mission from Earth arrives with the promised gifts.
- ascend So also we observe a change in animal and vegetable forms as we ascend from the low grounds of a country to its mountain heights.
- attained Does it make one feel that some vital result has been attained in the plot movement?
- attend Besides, I have other things to attend to.
- attender He was a poor attender at the Greek Class, however, and when he presented himself for his certificate the keen blue eyes of the Professor looked at him critically, and the Professor's remark was that he had been so seldom present at lectures it was hardly possible to recognise his face!
- eaten Fierce frost has eaten All flowers that sweeten – Four Songs Of Four Seasons by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- end When sudden ... how think ye, the end? Did I say ``without friend''? – Instans Tyrannus by Robert Browning
- intend I do intend To stay closer than any friend. – COVENANT WOMAN by Bob Dylan
- oaten The faithful, loving creature had never left the child day or night, except to get the piece of oaten cake; and then the dog went at full speed, neither stopping by the way, or apparently reserving any of the cake for himself.
- tend Another cold and lonely rainy day comes to an end, I have to clear my mind before I sleep what else I tend. – Hypetraxx by Addis Black Widow
- Atoned I make no defense, but I assure you all that my own sufferings have atoned for all the wrongs I have done."
- attends I am glad, also, for the obscurity which attends their annual coming and going.
46 words made from the letters AATEND
3 letter words made from AATEND:ada, ade, ana, ane, ant, ate, dat, den, dna, eat, end, ent, eta, nad, net, tad, tan, tea, ted, ten.
4 letter words made from AATEND:aden, ante, daen, dana, dane, dant, data, date, dean, dent, enad, etna, nada, neat, tean, tend.
5 letter words made from AATEND:anade, anted, atend, daane, danta, dante, daten, dnata, taean, tanda.