What is the correct spelling for ABABY?
This word (Ababy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABABY
- aba The common meal, like the festival at the old tribal folkmote-the mahl or malum-or the Buryate aba , or the parish feast and the harvest supper, was simply an affirmation of brotherhood.
- aback Charmian looked taken aback .
- abase But we have a great many who have helped to abase their classes.
- abash The toast of the Prince of Wales and the Princess Royal was received with an enthusiasm that must have tended at once to elate and abash the little hero and heroine of the day.
- abate A change to a quieter style of dress would soon abate this treatment of which so many ladies complain.
- abbe There is Bastiani, who only remains with us while the Silesian dames, who have frankly confessed their sins to him and been absolved, find time and opportunity to commit other peccadilloes, which they will do zealously, in order to confess them once more to the handsome Abbe Bastiani.
- abbey The Abbey Church was too far off, even if it had not been out of the question for other reasons.
- ably On the whole, the tone of the most ably conducted journals-the Toronto Globe, and the Montreal Gazette notably-is quite on a level with the tone of debate in the legislative bodies of the country.
- ahab And then Naboth said to Ahab , The Lord forbid it me that I should give The inheritance of my fathers unto thee.
- arab A Colonel, a London Arab , a child of the criminal regiment, began to steal before he knew that it was not the approved way of making a livelihood.
- babe A regular babe in the wood, by Jove!
- baby Take my baby into a sick room?
- Araby And while each backwoods troubadour is greeted with huzza Slowly the homely incense of "tabac Canayen" Rises and sheds its perfume like flowers of Araby , O'er all the true-born loyal Enfants de la Patrie.
- Abbas "Then be it a hundred dinars," said the merchant, and El Abbas consented to him, whereupon quoth he, "O youth, produce the money, so the game may be fairly stablished."
- Abby But if you like 'em, Henry-" "Couldn't be beat, Abby ," affirmed Mr. Daggett sturdily, as he reached for his third cup of coffee.
- EBAY It's a kiwi & pineapple sorbet Melted when it came from ebay – Kiwi & Pineapple Sorbet by los amigos