What is the correct spelling for ABADAN?
This word (Abadan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABADAN
- abandon During the early days of August, 1914, the question was raised whether or not it would be necessary to abandon the outposts in the interior of Morocco and withdraw toward the coast cities.
- abate Sam heard the two horsemen galloping away, but as he could not tell whether they were retreating or going after reinforcements he determined not to abate his vigilance so long as there was a sign of danger.
- abating The snowstorm abating , Robin sent Williams to the village with a basket of flowers for Mrs. Lynch and fruit for big Danny, and Williams brought back a tenderly grateful little note from Mrs. Lynch-but not a word from Beryl.
- abed She lifted her head and set her chin on one clinched hand, yet never looked at me: Sir Frederick was abed ; I all alone in the great arms-gallery, nose to the diamond window-panes, and looking out at the moon-and waiting for him.
- aberdeen Our few hours at Aberdeen were among the most interesting we spent on shore during our voyage.