What is the correct spelling for ABANDONNED?
This word (Abandonned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABANDONNED
- abandon At what point in the solution of the original problem does the commander abandon the basic problem and proceed with the solution of the new, subsidiary problem which has arisen as described?
- abandoned A longing suddenly rose in his heart to take up the work he had abandoned so many years before.
- abundant Their diet should be varied and abundant.
- unadorned Potatoes, eggs, and cold hashed meats, in their unadorned simplicity, do not come under the head of luxuries.
- Abandoning "And do you mean to say, Basil," she asked, abandoning this unprofitable branch of the inquiry, "that you are really uneasy about your place?
- abandons At last he weakens an' abandons his idee of a show.