What is the correct spelling for ABANED?
This word (Abaned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABANED
- abashed Abashed by the action John's face flushed and he watched the man when he slowly walked out to the piazza and seated himself near the entrance.
- abate Nevertheless, her anger did not abate.
- abed When at last we were abed I found it impossible to sleep, and Belin was at first equally wakeful.
- abound Speeches like this abound in the works of Veressayev.
- abused For this act, dictated by his conscience, he was liberally abused by out door cynical partisans-not by the noble minded statesmen who differed with him in opinion-all honest in their views and patriotic in their motives.
- band The band was playing.
- banned Since they have banned me, I can no longer be of the Church.
- boned They came, at last,-great, fierce-looking fellows, not at all pleasant to contemplate-big-boned broad-shouldered, flat-nosed, swarthy, and small-eyed, with war-cloaks of shaggy skins, leathern armor, wolf-crowned helmets, and barbaric decorations, and the royal children shrunk from them in terror, even as they watched them with wondering curiosity.
- Abased Hers are no grass-grown squares and deserted streets; no ruined splendours telling of pride abased and glory departed; no sad memories of waning cities once the mistresses of sea and land; none of the tears evoked by a great historic tragedy; none of the solemn pathos of decay and death.
- Abated Those merciless strifes had, however, somewhat abated under the organizing power of a man, in whom the black race seemed to have vindicated its claims to political capacity.
- Atoned And whence shall we learn what Christ is, what He has done for us, if we are not to know what the Law is which He has fulfilled for us, or what sin is, for which He has atoned?
- Abner Abner shook his head sadly.