What is the correct spelling for ABANNZUKIN?
This word (Abannzukin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABANNZUKIN
- abnegation Abnegation is glorious, suffering is to be prized, sacrifices patiently made bring you by so much nearer to Heaven.
- agonizing Sailors are gurgling out their life in sea-storms; soldiers are agonizing on battle-fields; men, women, and children are being burnt, boiled, hacked, squashed, rent, exploded to death in every town and almost every village of the globe.
- alaskan On coast of British Columbia, near Alaskan boundary.
- bandaging Jim was bandaging a leg of his horse; Bludsoe was wearily gathering up his saddle and trappings; Lem was giving his tired mustang a parting slap that meant much.
- banking The New Exchange stood where Coutts's banking -house now is.
- bearskin Yes, it was a primitive four-poster, with the leaves of the palm-tree spread upon it instead of down, and horsehair and my bearskin spread over this serving me in place of linen.
- benzine If there is any danger, benzine should not be used, as the whole sheet may be cleared of grease marks almost equally well by covering it with a layer of chalk, placing a piece of blotting paper on the top of it, and pressing with a hot iron.
- bernstein Thereupon Pocus loudly reproached Hocus in the servants' hall, saying that the compact had only stood for things in reason, whereat Hocus took off his coat and offered to "Take him on," and Pocus, thinking better of it, managed for his share to place in the household such relatives as he could, namely, Cohen to whom he was in debt, Bernstein his brother-in-law and all his family of five except little Hugh that blacked the boots for the Priest, and so was already well provided for.
- buckskin Buckskin is all right until you get it wet, then you have-temporarily-enough material to make three pairs and one for the boy.
- buskin Then, joking still at his grim countenance, He begged him just to dance the Cyclop dance: No buskin , mask, nor other aid of art Would be required to make him look his part.
- coonskin The expansive collar of his brass-buttoned ulster was turned up, completely obscuring the ear-flaps and part of the coonskin cap he was wearing.
- Abandoning Were he now to abandon his scheme, would it not be tantamount to abandoning everything?
246 words made from the letters ABANNZUKIN
3 letter words made from ABANNZUKIN:aba, ain, aka, aku, ana, ani, anu, auk, baa, bai, ban, bin, biz, bun, iaa, ink, inn, iuz, kin, kui, nab, nan, nib, nub, nun, uni, uzi.
5 letter words made from ABANNZUKIN:abani, abazi, abian, abuza, aibak, aikau, ainun, akiba, akina, anann, annai, annia, annik, annua, anuak, anzai, aukin, azuki, baazi, baiza, bakai, bakan, bakau, bakin, bakun, banak, banaz, bania, banik, banka, banku, banna, banni, bannu, banza, banzi, bauan, bauza, bazin, bazna, biana, buana, buika, bunin, bunna, buzan, ibaka, inkan, kaabi, kaban, kabia, kabin, kabua, kabun, kaiba, kanab, kanan, kania, kanin, kanna, kanni, kanun, kanza, kanzi, kanzu, kauai, kazan, kazin, kibun, kinza, knaub, kniaz, kuban, kubin, kunai, kunbi, naban, nabin, nabua, naina, nakai, nakba, nanai, nanak, nanbu, nanka, nanna, nanua, nauka, nauni, nazak, nazan, nazia, nazik, nikau, ninan, ninna, nkana, nubia, nunan, ubaka, unaka, unani, unban, unian, unnai, uzana, uzbak, zaban, zabin, zabka, zaian, zakai, zanan, zanin, zanki, zanni, ziana, zinka, zuabi, zubak, zubia.
4 letter words made from ABANNZUKIN:abaz, abuk, abzu, ainu, aiza, aizu, akai, akan, akin, anak, anna, anzu, auki, auna, azai, azan, azin, baaz, baia, baik, baiz, baki, baku, bank, bann, banz, baun, baza, bazi, biau, binn, binu, binz, bnai, bnin, buik, buin, buka, buki, buna, bunk, buza, buzi, innu, inuk, iuka, kabu, kann, kanz, kazi, kina, kinu, kizu, knaa, knub, kuai, kuba, kuia, kunz, kzin, naaz, nabu, naka, naku, nauk, naza, nazi, nian, nina, niza, nuka, nuna, nunn, nuzi, ubik, ubin, ukai, ukaz, unik, unni, unza, uzak, zaan, zabi, zabu, zaia, zaku, zani, zank, zaun, zika, zinn, ziua, znak, zuan, zubi, zuni.