What is the correct spelling for ABBAY?
This word (Abbay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABBAY
- ab This does not mean that any ruling class has ever had the wit to devise ab initio a code of ethics perfectly adapted to further their interests.
- aba The largest organisation associated with the ABA is the Australian Defence Force Nordic Biathlon Association.
- abbe My dear friends, continued the abbe, let us pray in the first place for the souls of the dead,-Jean Cochegrue, Nicalos Laferte, Joseph Brouet, Francois Parquoi, Sulpice Coupiau, all of this parish, and dead of wounds received in the fight on Mont Pelerine and at the siege of Fougeres.
- abbey "Sandford Abbey is about five miles from you-across the park.
- ably The prisoner, who was respectably dressed, and against whom nothing appeared to be known, was most ably defended by Mr. Nimble, who declined to put any questions in cross-examination, and did not address his Lordship.
- baby We haven't any baby!"
- bay I heerd on it at t' Bay Horse first; but I thought yo'd niver be satisfied 'bout I seed it wi' my own eyes.
- cabby "Cabby," said MacIan, again assuming the most deliberate and lingering lowland Scotch intonation, "if ye're really verra anxious to ken whar a' come fra', I'll tell ye as a verra great secret.
- ebb And yet sometimes, when they thought back, to the homes they had left, and their old ways of civil life, they had moments of weakness in which all the strength of their souls seemed to ebb away.
- Abbeys At the present time, in the Cistercian abbeys are only the fathers, the lay brothers, the oblates, when there are any, and the peasants employed in field labour.
- Araby He was engaged on his book, In Darkest Africa, in which he declared that there were to be three pages devoted to a beautiful white lady fragrant with the odours of Araby whom he met under the Equator!
- Abbas Mariyeh folded the letter and gave it to Shefikeh, bidding her carry it to El Abbas.