What is the correct spelling for ABBBY?
This word (Abbby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBBY
- ab It is said of him, that he was, inventum focis, because he was ab origine from the land of fire; by which is meant Ur of Chaldea.
- aba He is of the Aba-gaza."
- abbe "I will not even tell the story as it was told to me," he said to the Marquis de Gemosac, to the Abbe Touvent and to the Comtesse de Chantonnay, whom he met frequently enough at the house of his cousin, Mrs. St. Pierre Lawrence, in that which is now the Province of the Charente Inferieure.
- abbey And perhaps, when the war was over, they could all go to England together and see the Tower and Westminster Abbey!
- abbot A translation in six volumes has been made by E. Abbot.
- ably "In 1866, he was elected Health Officer of the city of Louisville," which office he most ably filled....
- baby The baby-his baby-his horrible baby!
- bobby Do it, Mr. Thurbyfil, said Bobby.
- cabby He would have time to get back before half-past one to a restaurant he had made a mental note of near the Bank, and still to allow the cabby to drive on a bit through the transpontine and interesting regions of Rotherhithe and Cherry Garden Pier.
- ebb It has been much discussed for six years, but the height of the tide has been reached already, and the movement is now apparently on the ebb.
- gabby "I'll change into my old clothes, put four mud chains on my car, and drive up, to the exchange in a hurry, then give some gabby guy a tip to grab Desert Scorpion for me at a dollar and a half-all he can get.
- obey The man's mind is in it, and he cannot obey.
- tabby The damage she did cost several pounds; so we asked a friend who had a good cook, fond of cats, to take care of Tabby the next time she gave signs of having a family, as we knew she would be well fed.
- Abbeys The most magnificent churches and abbeys, with their sculptured pillars and vaulted ceilings, were thought of as mean in comparison of what was now before us; indeed, I for one could not help imagining that these very churches and abbeys had been built in humble imitation of this, which looked like a temple reared by some beings more powerful than men.
- Araby All the perfumes of Araby could not equal it.
- Abbas 155 388 Shah Abbas 1884 xvi.
- Abe Uncle Abe was not ambitious; he was slow, but he was sure.
- Abby I often feel so, and long to go and have adventures, like the people I read about; to do something very splendid, and be brave and great and loved and honored," said Abby, as she closed the book, and looked out of the open window with wistful eyes; for the chestnut trees were rustling in the May sunshine, and spring was stirring in the girl's heart, as well as in the budding boughs and early flowers on the green bank below.
- BBB The BBB website was designed and launched in March to market satellite broadband with a full e-commerce offering; becoming the first company in Europe to do so.
- ABBR The English Benedictine Congregation (abbr.
- EBAY "A++!" they all say They love me on eBay – eBay by weird al yankovic