What is the correct spelling for ABBEL?
This word (Abbel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBEL
- abbe "We have first, grammar," answered the abbe , laying the needful books upon the little table at which the dauphin always took his lessons in the presence of the queen.
- abbey On Friday, August 3, 1116, a great fire had occurred at Peterborough which had destroyed the town and a large part of the abbey , and this book was apparently undertaken among the acts of restoration.
- abel Now Mr. Jaggers had just defended in court a man named Abel Magwitch, the tool of Compeyson, who had broken Miss Havisham's heart.
- able Shall we ever be able to explain it?"
- ably The persons interested in this lease came from many sections of the country, and were ably represented by active agents in Washington.
- Abler He concluded that both would have maintained their high reputations at the head of much larger bodies of troops than they marshalled in Mexico, even though confronted by abler opponents than Santa Anna, supported by stronger and better-disciplined armies than the half-starved, ill-appointed levies he brought against them at Buena Vista and Cerro Gordo.
- Abe "I hope that Abe does well," she whispered.
- Abby Another vision of him, not as he looked when he was riding with Abby , but as he had appeared to her in the early days of their marriage, floated before her.