What is the correct spelling for ABBET?
This word (Abbet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBET
- abate Though full of hate Thou be, I yet will not so far abate My kindness for thee, nor refuse mine ear. Say in what new desire thou hast called me here.
- abbe A few days afterward I had my first interview with the Abbe Fenelon.
- abbey They were passing Westhope Abbey , wrapped in a glory of sunset and mist.
- abbot First he went back to his cloister to bid farewell to his abbot ; and then he set out for Sianfu, the capital.
- abed It had bene better of William a Trent To have bene abed with sorrowe, Than to be that day in the greenwood slade To meet with Little Johns arrowe.
- Abbott Two homes for widows are maintained by the missionaries of the American Board, one in Bombay in charge of Miss Abbott and her sister, Mrs. Dean, with nearly 200 inmates, and the other at Ahmednagar, in charge of Mrs. Hume.
- Abe Afterwards Abe told stories.
- Abby Occasionally, she would remember with a smile her three days' jealousy of Abby ; but the brevity and the folly of this had established her the more securely in her impregnable position of unquestioning belief in him.
- abbots Nicholas de Ely, Bishop of Winchester, to make the occasion splendid, supplied feasting at his own expense for nine days to all who attended; abbots , lords, knights and noble ladies came to the dedication, and on the first day seven thousand and sixty-six guests sat down to meat.