What is the correct spelling for ABBIDE?
This word (Abbide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBIDE
- abate Among the articles charged on the Protector Somerset is this extraordinary one:-"You commanded multiplication and alcumestry to be practised, thereby to abate the king's coin."
- abbe "Never mind," replied the Abbe ; "the Queen is firm."
- abbey We perceive that it was their plan in that case to obey the Regent as before, and to unite the abbey -lands to the possessions of the crown.
- abbot For successive generations there has existed ever, in the Benedictine order, an Abbot of Westminster, the representative in religious dignity of those who erected and beautified and governed that church and cloister.
- abed Never to whisper it, no, mistress, not even to the Heer Adrian, your son who lies sick abed upstairs.
- abide But one thing must be understood in the beginning, and that is that the spirit of courtesy must first abide in the home office before the people who work there can hope to send it out through the mail.
- abode The meanwhile the other knight went to the damosel, and asked her why she abode with that knight, and if ye would abide with me, I will be your faithful knight.
- Abbott "That will give Brown just the opening he's looking for, Mr. Secretary, I'm afraid," said Abbott , doubtfully.
- Abe Abe looked up at Tom out of frightened gray eyes.
- abides It is recalled all a lifetime, having been perceived a week, and is not scattered but abides , one living body of remembrance.
44 words made from the letters ABBIDE
4 letter words made from ABBIDE:abbe, abed, aide, babe, babi, badb, bade, badi, bead, bebi, beda, bida, bide, dabi, daei, daie, dibb, idea.
5 letter words made from ABBIDE:abbed, abedi, abeid, abide, badie, bedia, beida, bieda, dabei, dabie, debia, dibba, ebadi.
3 letter words made from ABBIDE:ade, aid, bad, bai, bed, bib, bid, dab, deb, dia, die, ebb, ida.