What is the correct spelling for ABBIDED?
This word (Abbided) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBIDED
- abed "Just like lying abed on a holiday," said Viola, "one never enjoys it.
- abide Well, I will abide by that contract, and prolong it if necessary." But here is Carlisle living, to abide Thy kingly doom and sentence of his pride. – King Richard II: Act V, scene VI by Unknown Author
- abode Blot out the wastrel hours of mine in sin when I abode -- Jane Harrigan's an' Number Nine, The Reddick an' Grant Road! – McAndrew's Hymn by Rudyard Kipling
- abused Misused, abused, accused, confused – Thorn by biohazard
- Abased In him behold all contrasts which belong To minds abased, but passions roused, by wrong; The blood all fervour, and the brain all guile, The patriot's bluntness, and the bondsman's wile.
- Abated Then, as soon as the excitement had abated somewhat, I inquired for Captain Winter.
- Abetted By this time the ladies realized what the two men were after, and abetted the plan with all of their persuasions.
- abides When the mind is active, the soul appears to experience various emotions, and it is only when the mind ceases to feel emotions and becomes calm in meditation, that the soul abides in its own true form.
56 words made from the letters ABBIDED
4 letter words made from ABBIDED:abbe, abed, aide, babe, babi, badb, bade, badi, bead, bebi, beda, bida, bide, dabi, daei, daid, daie, dead, dibb, edad, edda, idea, ided.
5 letter words made from ABBIDED:abbed, abedi, abeid, abide, aided, baddi, badie, bedia, beida, bieda, dabei, dabie, debia, deida, dibba, ebadi.
3 letter words made from ABBIDED:add, ade, aid, bad, bai, bed, bib, bid, dab, dad, deb, ded, dia, die, ebb, edd, ida.