What is the correct spelling for ABBIE?
This word (Abbie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBIE
- ab There's no use telling what Ab said to you or you to Ab.
- aba However, it closed its doors as an independent BMX governing body nine years after its founding due to falling membership and local tracks changing their affiliations to either the National Bicycle League (NBL) or American Bicycle Association (ABA) (see below).
- abbe The peasants stood motionless, their eyes on the speaker, like statues; but Mademoiselle de Verneuil presently noticed that this universal attitude was the result of a spell cast by the abbe on the crowd.
- abbey "That is Sandford Abbey.
- abide Abide in London, Master Ridd, and he will make thy fortune.
- able I wish I could keep to myself, but I never was able to.
- babe The cradle of a child is an oak board two and one-half feet long, and one and one-half feet wide, to which the babe is strapped in a way that the arms and legs are free for exercise and growth.
- ebb The woman cried out at the rapid ebb of colour from his face.