What is the correct spelling for ABBIE'S?
This word (Abbie's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBIE'S
- abase Abase yeh noble knee to the dust and crawl through, me lud."
- abbe The priest thereupon realised that he must give his name: "I am Abbe Pierre Froment."
- abbess The time came when the abbess took her place among the high dignitaries of the Church, and the office grew to be one, not only of great spiritual influence, but of enviable social standing.
- abbey Mr. Barradine had said that he was going down to the Abbey to-morrow, or next day, Friday, at latest; and in the course of this Wednesday morning Dale decided that the interview must be delayed.
- abuse I want you to look upon life as a great gift which you must not abuse , which you must make use of.
- ibis Then music, our host singing, "When Sparrows Build," and Kirke sang and played his own "Farewell to Burmah," of which both music and words expressed the very essence of the charm of this country, and a little of the sweet sadness there is in glens and rivers, and of the peace of evening when the kaing grass is still and the white ibis and crows flight home across the broad river into the sunset.
- rabies It may be a symptom of a general disease, such as rabies or foot-and-mouth disease, or it may be a purely local trouble, as when copious secretion of the salivary glands is produced by the eating of irritating plants, such as wild mustard.
- Abbeys The abbeys, which were planted upon the border, neither seem to have been much respected by the English, nor by the Scottish barons.
- Babies "I hope Peter will take better care of his babies than he ever has of himself.
- Rabbis Father smiled in his sleep; mother breathed quietly, and the good angel said to me: "If you are obedient and pious, your father will recover his health; your mother will not have to toil into her old age, and your little brothers will become learned men-rabbis, authorities in the Law, great, great Jews.
- Tabbies Everyone of these old tabbies I will take in a row: Mrs. Cavendish first, and then the Cromartins, and the balance of the bunch when I can reach them.
- Abbas El Abbas went in and passed from place to place and chamber to chamber, till he came to the chamber aforesaid and espied the portrait of Mariyeh, whereupon he fell down in a swoon and the workmen went to his father and said to him, "Thy son El Abbas hath swooned away."
- abides Nevertheless, amid all the false conventions, the sham glories and cowardices of our civilization, there abides in the heart the craving for true love, and the idea of it leaps continually into flame in the young.
- ebbs Her forms remain; the spirit ebbs away from them.
- ABS But I remember tackling the a, b, abs, and slowly mastering those short columns.
- BABES Our Lord, "rejoiced in spirit," in an unusual manner, such as we find nowhere else in Scripture, when he said, "I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and revealed them unto babes."
- cabbies The 'coon in the East is associated in one's mind with cabbies , in the West with fashionably dressed men and women.