What is the correct spelling for ABBIT?
This word (Abbit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBIT
- abaft "York, you're wanted," observed the lieutenant abaft to the marine officer, dropping down the corners of his mouth.
- abate At last a faint grey, glimmering light appeared in the east; then, by degrees, towards daybreak, the waters overhead, and the waters underneath, had a gloomy, greyish hue. Light spread itself far and wide, but the storm did not abate .
- abbe This is one of the specimens collected by the Abbe David, after whom it is named.
- abbey It was nearly dark when Rachel reached Westhope Abbey .
- abbot New it was in the state assigned to its Warden, who was not to be like the Warden of Merton, only the first among his humble peers, living with them at the common board, but to resemble more a great Abbot with a separate establishment of his own, keeping a sumptuous hospitality and drawn by six horses when he went abroad.
- Abbott "Doctor" Abbott , who had ridden over to "take a look at Knight's wrist," had stayed to dinner-there being always room for one more at that elastic table-and his bright humorous talk had completely fascinated every one.
- abbots Then the king and all the grandees who were about him, prelates, abbots , dukes, and counts, swore, in the name of the Catholic faith, that they would protect the patrician Rollo in his life, his members, and his folk, and would guarantee to him the possession of the aforesaid land, to him and his descendants forever.