What is the correct spelling for ABBOVE?
This word (Abbove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBOVE
- abbe My mother, inquisitive like a woman, asked M. Grimani to tell her the meaning of the lines, but as the abbe was not any wiser than she was M. Baffo translated it in a whisper.
- abbey With the thought came the luminous pictures, and he saw again, as clearly as fifteen years ago, the splendor of the Abbey House-that is, all one can see of it as one approaches its vast servants' offices.
- abbot It would take almost a year to get to it on Abbot drive, and if your ship has Dillinghams, why not take a little longer and go to a good planet?
- abode "Yonder is my abode ," said the Queen, pointing to it proudly.
- above "Certainly, there was above the piston the same quantity of air as now, but there was air also in the globe.
- oboe The organ has many so-called registers, as the vox humana, flute, oboe , etc.
- Ave It was a half hour previous to his death while in a delirium that he sang like a bird Gounod's Ave Maria, imagining himself at a musical gathering.
- Abbott It was an early-summer afternoon and Dr. Abbott -for he was a graduate of Cornell Medical-was standing at one of the train gates of the Grand Central Station in New York.
- Abe Janabe Mulla Khodabacksh Qutshani.
- Abby You've got a way with you, Abby .