What is the correct spelling for ABBREVATIONS?
This word (Abbrevations) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABBREVATIONS
- abbreviation She dusted a chair which needed no dusting, and placed it for Sylvia, sitting down herself on a three-legged stool to mark her sense of the difference in their conditions, for there was another chair or two in the humble dwelling; and then the two fell into talk-first about Kester, whom his sister would persist in calling Christopher, as if his dignity as her elder brother was compromised by any familiar abbreviation; and by-and-by she opened her heart a little more.
- Abbreviations The abbreviations in the compound characters, and the figurative sense in which they are sometimes used, constitute the difficulty, by the obscurity in which they are involved, and the ambiguity to which they are liable.
- aberrations All their aberrations notwithstanding, astrology and magic were not entirely fruitless.
- abrasions We were hurled out with great force, and got sundry bruises and abrasions.
- observations They were evidently making observations.
- aggravations You know them; let certain aggravations combine-they burn like straw.