What is the correct spelling for ABBRIVATION?
This word (Abbrivation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABBRIVATION
- abbreviation Yours truly and yours respectfully, wrong abbreviation of.
- aberration "Take my word," she had assured Colville, "he was only acting in his usual dense way, and probably thinks now that you are subject to brief fits of mental aberration.
- abrasion If it was the result of a blow, there may be some abrasion of the skin.
- abrogation Of this labyrinth of plots and counter-plots, the startling outcome was the sudden abrogation of the constitution at Athens and the capture of the government by a committee of five with a council of four hundred and a supplementary assembly of five thousand-in place of the whole body of citizens as formerly.
- aggravation Water was such an aggravation, he crossed the yard, went out the back gate, and down the alley.
- observation "And it was so funny," she ran on, as if she had not heard his observation nor made one herself.
- Abbreviating When I go home, I shall probably have collected so much slang in my pores that I shall talk about putting on my "glad rags" when I'm going to dress for dinner; my life will be my "natural"; I shall call Stan's motor car the Blue Assassin or the Homicide Wagon; I shall say my best frocks are "mighty conducive"; I shall get bored by poor Mr. Duckworth, our newest curate, and tell him he's "the limit"; I may even take to abbreviating my affirmatives and negatives by saying "Yep" and "Nope" when I'm in a hurry; but if I do fall into these ways, I tremble to think what may be the effect on Mother.
- Abbreviations The abbreviations are curious and explain themselves.
- answers a need