What is the correct spelling for ABBY?
This word (Abby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABBY
- abbe The rush of Anglo-Saxon travel had not set toward the lakes, and with the exception of an Italian family or two, and a hump-backed youth with an abbe , Danyers and the lady had the marble halls of the Villa d'Este to themselves.
- abbey One of the most conspicuous objects seen from its windows is the Riddarsholm Church, a lofty, Gothic structure of red brick, and the Westminster Abbey of the metropolis.
- ably Edited ably , growing healthily, and presents features of peculiar interest.
- baby Still looking at the little baby face he added: "Heigho, heigho, it's bad, purty bad, but it's worse where there isn't even a dead wan!"
- cabby It was a long time after the cabby ."
- gabby What do I care for you or your gabby talk?
- tabby She could not tell if it were real until Tabby sprang with a purring, caressing sound, upon her shoulder, and rubbed her soft sides against her cap.
- Abby I thought I was sure of Abby , she used to protest so strongly against the tyranny of men, and say she should like nothing better than protecting females who were asserting their own rights.
- ABBR ¢) as well as the informal Irish designation of 1 cent euro coin (abbr.
- anti-toxin The root is always left, and it is only the evolution of the self-protecting anti-toxin that works the final cure.
- anti-toxins The rationale of toxins and anti-toxins , with the relations of these to the blood-serum should also, in a general way, be known; and moreover the student should be prepared to learn that many diseases, which are at present very imperfectly understood-we may take, for instance, forms of insanity-have their vera causa in the action of toxins, and require to be treated accordingly.