What is the correct spelling for ABC'S?
This word (Abc's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABC'S
- aback The doctor was so taken aback by his friend's onslaught that he shook his head vigorously.
- abacus Even for many years after the appearance early in the twelfth century of the books explaining the Hindu art of reckoning, there was strife between the abacists, the advocates of the abacus, and the algorists, those who favored the new numerals.
- abase Besides, it is a pity to abase oneself unnecessarily.
- Abbas Said the Arabs who had served under him: "The Mahdi's hordes will melt away like dew, and the Pretender will be left like a small man standing alone, until he is forced to flee back to his island of Abbas."
- am based
- am driver seat
- am driver's seat
- am worthwhile
- am worthy
- am worthy of
- ARC'S This is the present day representative of the fantastic mediaeval city that witnessed the tragedy of Joan of Arc's trial and martyrdom.
- OBS 11. This distinction is noticed in the fifth chapter of Etymology, Obs.