What is the correct spelling for ABD?
This word (Abd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABD
- ab "I thank you, ab , indeed, it thank you," he said with the first sign of emotion he had shown, and then added low: "Do not fear that you will have trouble on my account.
- aba The name of the smaller man was simply that of an Egyptian, "Aba Wady Kaffar."
- abed When there were to be parties, Julie left the Schuyler house early, came here and made preparations, and then as late as ten or eleven o'clock maybe, Mrs. Schuyler came in from her home, when her own household thought her abed and asleep.
- add You can't add hurt to that already done."
- aid John recognised them at once as the ones who had come to his aid on the plains.