What is the correct spelling for ABDOME?
This word (Abdome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABDOME
- abate The kindness of the professors did not contribute to abate the uneasy remembrance of an university declining, a college alienated, and a church profaned and hastening to the ground.
- abbot In that church were wont to be monks black, that had their abbot .
- abdomen It makes one's flesh creep to look at it: the hands and feet are tied by strong bands, and are curled up as if under an intolerable pain; the abdomen is drawn up, the stomach projects like a ball, the chest is contracted, the head is thrown back, the face is contorted in a hideous grimace, the retracted lips expose the teeth, and the mouth is open as if to give utterance to a last despairing cry.
- abeam As for the wind, it had shifted several points to the northwards; the brigantine had it abeam and was lying down to it and racing to port with slanting deck and singing cordage.
- abed I was abed all day about a month ago, and certainly I rove hard enough and long enough yesterday and I was in the Temple half the night.
- abide "It was," said Matilda; "but ask no more; I tremble to see thee still abide here; fly to the sanctuary."
- abloom They break the flat lines of the landscape with all sorts of ingenious surprises; bosky barriers, hedges abloom , elm-trees pared away to imitate the processional poplars of Belgium and France, sudden little leafy lanes-what quips and quirks we have come across a few miles away from the town!
- Abbott Mrs. Abbott appeared in a few moments, smiling, cool, in immaculate white, the collar of her shirtwaist high and unwilted.
- Abdul "You are right, Abdul .
- abbots She is as unwilling to turn the stranger from her door as were the abbots of St. Columba's monastery.
- abides True love abides to th' hour of dying: False love is ever flying.
65 words made from the letters ABDOME
4 letter words made from ABDOME:abed, ambo, bade, bado, bead, beam, beda, bema, beom, bode, dame, damo, debo, demo, doba, dome, edam, made, mead, mode, moed, omba.
3 letter words made from ABDOME:abm, abo, ade, ado, amb, bad, bed, boa, bod, dab, dam, deb, doa, doe, edo, mad, mao, mba, mbd, med, moa, mob, mod, ode, oed, omb.
5 letter words made from ABDOME:abode, admob, adobe, amebo, amoeb, badme, bodem, dambo, demba, demob, domba, meado, mobad, mobed, obame, obdam, omead.