What is the correct spelling for ABEEN?
This word (Abeen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABEEN
- abeam A ship steaming with a strong wind or current abeam , will slide off to the leeward more or less.
- abed As well bid healthy children lie abed on a bright summer morning, as think of holding this fair young woman bound to the circle of safety when she has her view of pleasure sparkling like the shore-sea mermaid's mirror.
- abel He calls himself Count Abel Larinski, and he is engaged to be married to Mlle.
- aiken The sitting-room expresses Miss Aiken ; but not so well, somehow, as the immaculate bedroom beyond, into which, upon one occasion, I was permitted to steal a modest glimpse.
- auden Auden, buried in Kirchstetten.
- e'en "I' faith, I can smell better fare than that, brother, and must e'en force my company upon you, though I shall recompense it for gold in the name of the church.
- ibsen The comparison may be carried further, and it is disastrous to Ibsen .
- Abner Abner nodded, and again entered the little house.
- Arden Never an Arden better.
- Eben "Lay hold on this rope," Eben ordered.