What is the correct spelling for ABIBE?
This word (Abibe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIBE
- abase She leaned towards him as though she yearned to abase herself.
- abate The gale began to abate soon after midnight, and before dawn had blown itself out.
- abbe It is only an abbe .
- abbey Within Melrose Abbey , near to the High Altar, the Bruce's heart rests well-its fitful flutterings o'er.
- abide Because you scorn the sea-life so dear to me, I try to keep hatred; but it may not abide when you stand before me and I look in your eyes-oh!
- able "I was afraid you would not be able to find your way, Miss Thurwell," he said quietly.
- abode In the centre stood Parta's abode , distinguished from the rest only by its superior size.
- above It is well; be happy, that is my dearest wish; and, above all things, go to my sister's; that will be much better, believe me, than to come to court her here.
- abuse The only thing I don't like about Boggley is that he never will help me to abuse people.
- adobe Nothing but the sheer, sloping adobe wall, probably of great thickness, and burned to the density of soft stone.
- alibi Meantime Longstreet, chuckling as he went, rode by the post office to establish a sort of moral alibi and thence proceeded to the court-house.
- babe But beside you I am as a babe .
- bib It was part of what I already liked Mrs. Grose herself for, the pleasure I could see her feel in my admiration and wonder as I sat at supper with four tall candles and with my pupil, in a high chair and a bib , brightly facing me, between them, over bread and milk.
- imbibe Then take them out, and scrape all the outside into a pulpe, like the pulpe of roasted apples, which put in a dish upon a chafing dish of Coals, with a little of the Milk, you boiled them in, put to them; not so much as to drown them, but only to imbibe them: and then with stewing, the pulpe will imbibe all that Milk.
- Abe As they quarreled so much of the time, Judge Fitzhugh proposed to name them Abe and Jeff, after the two Presidents.
- Abby For pity's sake, Abby !"