What is the correct spelling for ABIDDED?
This word (Abidded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIDDED
- abed At night, after the swifts were abed , he took a dark lantern and went in. He turned the light upon them little by little, so as not to startle them.
- abide We have no choice but to abide . I was taught and brought up there its laws to abide And that the land that I live in has God on its side – With God on Our Side by Manfred Mann
- abode He was not tempted to wander far in search of her, for the idea of Matilda had imprinted itself so strongly on his heart, that he could not bear to absent himself at much distance from her abode .
- abraded The flints are found to have the same colour and surface characteristics as the unworked nodules among which they lie, and are generally rolled and abraded in the same way. This in itself suffices to show that the worked and unworked flints were deposited in their present stratigraphical position at the same time.
- added "Good night," he added , over his shoulder.
- aided The knaves have been aided by their lucky star!"
- Abated Ptolemy's zeal never abated for a moment.
- Abetted The more she was getting into the residence part of the city, the more deserted the streets, the closer shut the windows of the houses, the more it seemed to her as if the night itself covered and abetted her flight.
- Aborted The Imperial Japanese Air Force carried out air raids on Chittagong in April and May 1942, in the run up to the aborted Japanese invasion of Bengal.
- Abutted Thus pressed, Geoff could not do other than sketch in the various positions, showing Persia to the east, and Russia where she abutted on Turkey in Asia, along the line of the Caucasus Mountains.
- abides Oh, I have watched you every hour this past week, and I know the pain that abides in you.
49 words made from the letters ABIDDED
4 letter words made from ABIDDED:abed, aide, bade, badi, bead, beda, bida, bide, dabi, daei, daid, daie, dead, edad, edda, idea, ided.
5 letter words made from ABIDDED:abedi, abeid, abide, added, aided, baddi, badie, bedia, beida, bieda, dabei, dabie, daded, debia, dedad, deida, ebadi.
3 letter words made from ABIDDED:add, ade, aid, bad, bai, bed, bid, dab, dad, deb, ded, dia, die, edd, ida.