What is the correct spelling for ABIGIOUS?
This word (Abigious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIGIOUS
- abacus The abacus in Norman work is square where the columns are small; but on larger piers it is sometimes octagonal, as at Waltham Abbey.
- angus Angus was not there, he had not been there.
- aqueous Fowler's Solution Aqueous solution of potassium arsenite used in medicine to treat some diseases of the blood or skin.
- argos Were you not warned when you fled Athens for Argos never to show your face in Attica again?
- argus Then she gave the cow in charge of a strange watchman named Argus , who had, not two eyes only, as you and I have, but ten times ten.
- bogus But what do you make of the fact that Sir Charles received a bogus telephone message some ten minutes before my arrival, as a result of which he visited Mr. Wilson's house?
- obvious The folly of this course is obvious .
- ubiquitous Then the bustle emulating the plenty; the ringing of bells, the clash of thoroughfare, the summoning of ubiquitous waiters, and the all-pervading feeling of omnipotence from the guests, who order what they please to the landlord, who can produce and execute everything they can desire.
- Abigail There was nothing false about Richard Markham, and when he stood with Ethelyn upon the shore of Pordunk Pond, and asked her to be his wife, he told her of Abigail Jones, who had been two years older than himself, and to whom he was once engaged.
- abbots By means of the papal machinery of bishops, abbots , priests, monks and spies, the Catholics were made to believe that the religious disorders which had convulsed the empire were but a prelude to an intended extermination of all Romanists.
- abhors As it abhors the abnormal and the freakish, the superficial and the extravagant, it helps the creative artist to strive for a more classic directness and simplicity; and it guides the critic toward passionless proportion and moderation.
- abides How this instinct abides , how long and how far it goes with us, is beautifully illustrated in the lines of Goldsmith.
131 words made from the letters ABIGIOUS
3 letter words made from ABIGIOUS:abo, ago, aug, bag, bai, big, boa, bog, bos, bug, bus, gab, gas, gib, goa, gob, gui, iga, iou, iso, oas, obi, oui, sag, sib, sob, sou, sub, usa.
5 letter words made from ABIGIOUS:abuso, agioi, agius, aibos, aigio, aigis, aiguo, asobi, bagio, bagis, bagus, basuo, baugi, biagi, biaou, biasi, bigos, biogs, bisig, bisio, bogus, boiga, boisi, bosia, bosiu, bugis, busia, gabii, gaius, gibus, giubo, goias, guiao, guias, guiba, gusii, ibusa, igbos, obias, osugi, ouais, ousia, sabou, saigo, sibiu, sobig, subia, sugai, sugoi.
4 letter words made from ABIGIOUS:agio, asio, bags, baig, baio, basi, basu, baug, bias, biau, bigi, bisu, boga, bogi, bogs, boia, boii, bous, bugs, busi, gabs, gaio, gaub, giba, gisi, gius, goas, gobi, gobs, gois, guba, guia, guib, gusa, iago, ibig, ibis, ogbu, sabu, sago, siai, siau, siba, sibu, soua, suao, sugi, sugo, suib, suoi, ubii, ugas, ugbo.