What is the correct spelling for ABIGUIS?
This word (Abiguis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIGUIS
- abacus Shen Heng shook the rafters of the Golden Abacus with indignation, and called upon his domestic demons, the spirits of eleven generations of embroidering ancestors, and the illuminated tablets containing the High Code and Authority of the Distinguished Brotherhood of Coffin Cloth and Burial Robe Makers in protest against so barbarous an innovation.
- aegis He was very satisfied to hear of the progress made at the Teaching Conference held in Frankfurt under the aegis of the European Hands.
- ambiguous Jasmine thought this sounded excellent if ambiguous advice.
- angus Now that Mr. Force should hear of Angus Anglesea's suit to his daughter from herself, and at this stage of the proceedings, was a misfortune that Col.
- argus The doctor told Lawrence to leave the room, but on the refusal of that Argus to do so, he went away saying that I was dangerously ill, possibly unto death.
- bogus The proof was that, to destroy competitors, prices had been temporarily reduced in various localities, spies had been used on competitors' business, bogus independent companies operated, and rebates given and taken.
- Abigail "Don't you be shocked at her," Calliope warned me, as we closed Mis' Holcomb's gate behind us; "she's dreadful diff'r'nt an' bitter since Abigail was married last month.
- Amigos "Friends," murmured Goosal, using the Spanish term, "Amigos."
- abides Even the Seasons failed to supply this want, since Thomson in his great work is of no place and abides nowhere, but ranges on eagle's wings over the entire land, and, for the matter of that, over the whole globe.
- abuts 1017 and 1018, in which S is a stock having handle H, and containing a die D, secured by a cap C, pivoted at P. To adjust the size of the die, two screws, a and b, are used, a passing through the top half of the die and threading into the half below the split, while b threads into the lower half and abuts against the face of the split in the die, so that, by adjusting these two screws, the wear may be taken up and the size maintained standard.
- argues But he argues , "Just now I would rather play or loaf than do the work.
- augurs "It is now too late to question the augurs .
- amigas With the release of Ultimate Body Blows in 1994, an updated version of the first Body Blows was released for Amigas equipped with AGA chipsets, such as the A1200 and A4000.
- arabesques The woodwork of the oratory then consisted of about a hundred and eighty oblong panels, one hundred of which still exist, all presenting arabesques of different designs, evidently suggested by the most beautiful arabesques of Italy.
66 words made from the letters ABIGUIS
5 letter words made from ABIGUIS:agius, aigis, bagis, bagus, baugi, biagi, biasi, bisig, bugis, busia, gabii, gaius, gibus, guias, guiba, gusii, ibusa, sibiu, subia, sugai.
3 letter words made from ABIGUIS:aug, bag, bai, big, bug, bus, gab, gas, gib, gui, iga, sag, sib, sub, usa.
4 letter words made from ABIGUIS:bags, baig, basi, basu, baug, bias, biau, bigi, bisu, bugs, busi, gabs, gaub, giba, gisi, gius, guba, guia, guib, gusa, ibig, ibis, sabu, siai, siau, siba, sibu, sugi, suib, ubii, ugas.