What is the correct spelling for ABIGUOUS?
This word (Abiguous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIGUOUS
- abacus The first abacus pictured below (fig.
- airbus Soon after, in April 2011, the A310-304 Konrad Adenauer was replaced by an Airbus A340-313 VIP purchased secondhand from Lufthansa, also named Konrad Adenauer.
- ambiguous We are transformed into the contemporaries of the writers, while we are standing on the "vantage ground" of their posterity; and thus what to them appeared ambiguous , to us has become unquestionable; what was secret to them has been confided to us.
- angus Numbers of my acquaintances like Angus half lose their sight!
- aqueous The aqueous vapor, however, has not yet touched the earth.
- arbutus She thought as Mrs. Cartwright had thought, "I shall always think of arbutus -and here."
- argos I walked across the whole plain, being only six miles, to Argos .
- argus Mercury went down and stood near the foot of the hill where Argus sat, and began to play sweet tunes on his flute.
- bogus Then you arranged with Winch to make those bogus offers-just to lead others on?
- obvious At seems to be the obvious solution, giving the sense 'poets usually become famous after they die; I, however, was famous even while alive'.
- ubiquitous The Lamplighter, with shining feet, taking enormous strides from Neuchatel to a London slum, putting fire into eyes and hearts en route, thrilled them by his radiant speed and ubiquitous activity, while his doggerel left them coldly questioning.
- Amigos The Colombian cultural researcher Jorge Villarreal Diazgranados in his article "La cumbia, el jolgorio y sobre todo el placer" (La cumbia, fun and above all pleasure), published in 1977 states: Cumbia viene de Cumbague y Cumbague era la personificación de
- abbots He looked most lonely and pathetic, there in the big oak chair that had so often accommodated the portly forms of departed abbots , and her warm heart went out towards him.
- abhors Monsieur de Fischtaminel abhors reading.
- abides Antonelli, as may be seen, abides by his panacea.
- abuses We have given this as a specimen of the almost purely theological pamphlet; although, as will have been evident, even this is directly connected with the material abuses from which the people were suffering.
- abuts Hitching the horses beneath a near shed, we roamed about looking how best to descend; until discovering a ladder planted against the face of the precipice, we took to this, and going down it about seventy feet, were landed upon a table-rock exactly on a level with the torrent, and at the very point whence it makes its down leap into a bay of the St. Lawrence, a portion of it being arrested, and turned to the ignoble use of a wool-carding mill, which abuts on the very edge of the cataract.
- abjures By taking an oath of citizenship, the individual not only renounces but solemnly abjures nobility.
- amigas TrueBrilliance was notable for its ability to edit true 15 and 24-bit color images, even on older Amigas which could only display HAM-6 (pseudo-12-bit color) graphics.
- arabesques Through the rusty and corrugated arabesques of the iron balcony she could see, if she chose, the yellow flare where Sixth Avenue crossed the shabby street to the eastward.
119 words made from the letters ABIGUOUS
3 letter words made from ABIGUOUS:abo, ago, aug, bag, bai, big, boa, bog, bos, bug, bus, gab, gas, gib, goa, gob, gui, iga, iou, iso, oas, obi, oui, sag, sib, sob, sou, sub, usa.
5 letter words made from ABIGUOUS:abuso, agius, aibos, aiguo, asobi, bagio, bagis, bagus, basuo, baugi, biaou, bigos, biogs, bogus, boiga, bosia, bosiu, bugis, busia, gaius, gibus, giubo, goias, guiao, guias, guiba, ibusa, igbos, obias, osugi, ouais, ousia, sabou, saigo, sobig, subia, sugai, sugoi, ubogu.
4 letter words made from ABIGUOUS:agio, asio, bags, baig, baio, basi, basu, baug, bias, biau, bisu, boga, bogi, bogs, boia, bous, bugs, busi, busu, buus, gabs, gaio, gaub, giba, gius, goas, gobi, gobs, gois, guba, guia, guib, gusa, gusu, iago, ogbu, sabu, sago, siau, siba, sibu, soua, suao, suau, sugi, sugo, suib, suoi, ugas, ugbo, usui.