What is the correct spelling for ABIKE?
This word (Abike) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABIKE
- aback He seemed a little taken aback at the sight of a stranger, shook hands rather gravely with Audrey, and then sat down silently beside his mother.
- abase It means to abase and degrade ourselves.
- abate This assertion is in open opposition to first appearances; all terrestrial objects, when in motion, gradually abate their velocity and at last stop; which accordingly the ancients, with their inductio per enumerationem simplicem, imagined to be the law.
- abbe "Well, well," said the abbe , "another time will do."
- abc ABC notation, a musical notation language ABC Classics, an Australian record label ABC Records, an American record label O2 ABC Glasgow, a music venue Publications ABC (newspaper), a Spanish newspaper founded in 1903 ABC (magazine), an Italian magazine published between 1960 and 1977 Alphabet book, any of several childrens books depicting the alphabet Americas Best Comics, an imprint of DC Comics ABC Color, a Paraguayan newspaper founded in 1967
- abide Happier far will I be to abide with mine own people.
- able Would he be able to hold his own?
- abode This then was a land where living things abode ; it was not only of the sacred dead.
- above We are not above four or five miles from it now, and we shall find surgeons there who will do all they can for you."
- abuja The FCT Minister appoints members to the Abuja Metropolitan Management Council (AMMC) The FCTs ministers have been as follows: Mobolaji Ajose-Adeogun 1976–1979 John Jatau Kadiya, 1979–1982 Iro Abubakar Dan Musa, 1982–1983 Haliru Dantoro, 1983–1984 Mamman Jiya Vatsa, 1984–December 1985 Hamza Abdullahi, 1986–1989 Gado Nasko, 1989–1993 Jeremiah Timbut Useni, 1993–1998 Mamman Kontagora, 1998–1999 Ibrahim Bunu, 1999–2001 Mohammed Abba Gana, 2001–2003 Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai, 2003–May 2007 Aliyu Modibo, 2007–2008 Adamu Aliero, 2008–2010 Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, 2010–2015 Mohammed Bello, 2015–Present
- abuse Suddenly, I saw two of the children down in the street fire up and begin to abuse one another.
- alike Girls always seem to me so very much alike , especially pretty girls; and these were both of them pretty.
- awake I hope Judy and I did not keep you awake .
- bake "Trouble bake a cake," he said to himself.
- bike Alongside bike lanes, Baltimore has also built bike boulevards, starting with Guilford Avenue in 2012.
- Abe Abe turned to watch a handsome carriage roll by over the cobblestones.
- awoke When he awoke in the morning the sun had long been up.
- biker I couldn't ask Biker .