What is the correct spelling for ABILLIES?
This word (Abillies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ABILLIES
- ablaze Needless to say there was a birthday cake which was brought in ablaze with candles and set before Billy to cut.
- achilles The visage, speach and countenance of any person absent or dead: and this kinde of representation is called the Counterfait countenance: as Homer doth in his Iliades, diuerse personages: namely Achilles and Thersites, according to the truth and not by fiction.
- allies A part of our allies have left us, under the pretext that France will not pay the promised gold.
- Abilities What an end for a man of your abilities!"
- Bellies Narr' Havas had already launched his cavalry; all threw themselves face downwards upon the ground; then, when the horses were within three paces of them, they sprang beneath their bellies, ripped them open with dagger-strokes, and half the Numidians had perished when Barca came up.
- Bullies Alarmed by the tone of confident innocence and determination with which Ormond spoke, Mrs. M'Crule, who like all other bullies was a coward, lowered her voice, and protested she meant nothing-"certainly no offence to Mr. Ormond; and as to slander there was nothing she detested so much- she was quite glad to be set right-for people did talk-and she had endeavoured to silence them, and now could from the best authority."
- Bibles It is true there were now pews, but they were not of yesterday-square boxes where people sat and faced in four directions, and the odour of damp bibles smelt prehistoric.
- abides Some strange potency abides within the soil of this earth!
- bills The clergyman should receive at least five dollars in gold, clean bills , or check, in a sealed envelope, or more, in proportion to the groom's financial condition and social position.
- billows But in that moment there did happen a fresh wonder; for there grew suddenly before those poor Youths, billows of mist-as it had been of pure white fire, shining very chill; yet giving no light upon them.
- aisles He tried to get near to Joan and tell her; but the aisles were full and the service was beginning. Dancing on hot tiles Dancing on tender-hooks Dancing down church aisles Dancing on holy books – Dancing by bauhaus
154 words made from the letters ABILLIES
4 letter words made from ABILLIES:abel, able, abls, alii, bael, bail, bale, bali, ball, base, basi, bell, bias, biel, bile, bill, bise, blae, blei, elia, elli, ells, esab, esla, ibis, ible, ilbe, illi, ills, isle, laib, laie, lail, leal, leil, lieb, liel, lies, sail, sale, seal, seib, seli, sell, siai, sial, siba, siel, sill, slab, sleb.
5 letter words made from ABILLIES:abels, abies, ailbe, ailes, aille, aisle, alesi, alibi, aliis, allis, baels, baile, baise, bales, balie, balis, balli, balls, basel, basie, basil, basle, belal, belas, belli, bells, biali, biase, biasi, biela, bilal, bilas, biles, bilis, bills, blaes, blase, blasi, bleil, blies, eblis, eisai, eliab, elisi, ellas, ibill, iblis, ileal, illes, illis, isaie, label, labii, labis, lable, leali, lebas, lelis, lesbi, libai, libel, liles, lilis, lisle, sabei, sabel, sabie, sabil, sable, saili, salei, salib, salie, salii, sblai, sebil, sibal, sible, silla, sliba.
3 letter words made from ABILLIES:ail, alb, ale, ali, all, als, asl, bai, bel, bse, ell, ies, ill, lab, lea, lei, lie, lii, llb, sbe, sea, sib, sle.